Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lindy Lou Who

I feel like time is flying by. With Seth's new work schedule the weeks go so fast. He's pretty much gone Tuesday to Friday and that's when I do all my errands, cleaning, shopping, busy work, as much laundry as possible, etc etc. Then the weekends come and we try to live it up as much as we can and stay super busy. I know lindy is my second baby, and I was warned this would happen, but I feel like she's growing too fast and I hardly ever have time to just hold her and stare at her sweet face. With Parker I had all the time in the world. I just love my girl and I don't want to forget how sweet and little she was. I feel like she's not my last baby, maybe we've got one or two more coming, who knows. At almost 3 months Lindy sleeps 8 to 9 hours every single night has been since four weeks. She smiles all the time and loves loves loves to snuggle up. She's got ninja moves and loves to kick and punch. Parker loves to smell her hair and hold her and he is especially (not) helpful when she needs a diaper change. Lindy is just a beautiful little baby. 




No comments:

Post a Comment