Monday, June 10, 2013

Great Sunday today. I was the first one up this morning. Parker could sleep til 11 if I let him. Lindy normally wakes up at 8:30, she's an amazing baby. I was just feeling so blessed. I have a wonderful family and its crazy to think I'm at the point in my life of being a full time mother of very small children. I love it. We had big family dinner after church to celebrate the twins birthday. The kids played hard and Christie made delicious tequila pasta (the alcohol gets cooked out, don't freak). I love all my sister in laws, they are so fun. Then we came home and had a little fire in the backyard and roasted mallows. I love sitting by the fire with my family and just chatting and looking at the stars and where we live we also see a lot of airplanes pass by. We had set up the big tent earlier to let it dry and air out so now the boys are sleeping out there tonight. Parker loves all things outdoors and is so excited to sleep with Seth outside. Lindy and I are having a girls night. I did drag a twin mattress out there for them to snuggle up on because hey, why not, took less time to get the mattress outside than it would have to blow up the air mattress. We'll see how they sleep tonight. Those boys are best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment