Monday, June 15, 2009

Wild Haircut

So I have been trying to learn how to cut hair, not to do anything fancy, but mainly because I want to be able to cut Seth's hair.  Saturday morning I was getting ready to turn the bathroom into a barbershop for Seth with Marty came in complaining about how his hair was getting too long.  So I offered to give him a little trim, but I also wanted to make him feel young again for a few minutes.  He loved the mohawk but Debbie was not a fan, so we ended up with his normal cut.  Then Seth came in and though I don't have any pictures of his haircut it looks pretty good.  Well... lets just say last time I cut his hair he could have passed for a marine, but I am making progress!



1 comment:

  1. Oh man I think the mohawk is a great look for Marty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete