Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Additions to Our Family

Last night, Seth and I went to dinner at my grandparents.  They have a huge fish tank with some monstrous fish in there, consider them our inspiration.  Also, after reading the book "Marley and Me" I have been telling Seth that I want to get a dog, to practice before we have kids or something.  So last night we made a spur of the moment decision and we bought four fish, consider it our first steps towards parenthood.  We bought one black moor, named Professor Snape,  one comet, named Fogo (means "fire" in Portuguese) and two little yellow goldfish named Justin and Brandon.  It took a while to get everything set up and ready to go, but their tank is clean now, equipped with fake orange plants and a air pump that looks like a volcano.  Its a sweet set-up.  Now we just have to feed them twice a day and make sure Debbie's cats don't eat them.  

4 comments:

  1. fish is a great idea, but trust me you don't want a dog before you have kids. I'm sooo glad we never got a dog before we had kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a second I was like what!! They are pregnant! and then I saw the fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah get a dog while living with your inlaws so the dog can chew up there furniture, and pittle all over there floors. Then move out buy yourself all new stuff. Bailey has left his mark on just about every piece of new furniture I had. Just gotta love those kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the funniest thing I've seen!! Don't let them eat Justin!! Please!! And if they do, we'll just say it was Bran! :)

    ReplyDelete