Thursday, June 4, 2009

Skimboarding Saturday

Saturday Seth and I went down to Dash Point Beach with Blake and his sister Janel. When Seth was younger he used to go skimboarding with T-Dog (aka Tyler Nichols). I went a few times back in high school but haven't been since. Blake brought his board and we tried it out. It was so much fun! Of course it was also very entertaining to watch Seth and Blake biff it a few times. So as of two days ago our current project is building our own skimboards. We are not sure if it will be any cheaper to go that way, but it will be fun to make together. So far we have the boards cut out and they are soaking in water right now so we can bend the tip up a little. Keep your fingers crossed that they turn out.





Janel and I played catch most of the time, she's got a wicked arm







This is how the boys decided to wash themselves off... its fresh water, no worries


1 comment:

  1. Yeah I think it is definitely cheaper to make your own skinboards I think I used to make them for around 10 bucks.

    ReplyDelete