Saturday, June 27, 2009

R.I.P. Professor Snape

It was a sad day on Monday morning. Amid the rush to get dressed and out the door in time for class Seth and I found Professor Snape floating in the fishbowl. It was not a happy day and we have been in mourning all week. So since our first steps towards parenthood took a turn for the worst, we have decided to move onto bigger and better things and are working on planting our garden. Grandpa is a Master gardener and is teaching us everything we need to know. Stay updated for pictures coming soon. I guess I could take pictures right now, but they'd just be shots of dirt... we're waiting for our pumpkins, lettuce, peas and radishes to sprout.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about the Professor. Fish are not as easy to keep alive as I was taught to believe. Tried a fish as a pet for McKenna for a while, after the 4th I resigned that idea. Good luck on the garden!

    ReplyDelete