Thursday, June 3, 2010

Apples Anyone?

Now that I have a real oven...
quick funny story: at our old place we just had a convection/toaster type oven that plugged in and when I made lasagna instead of baking it for 2 hours I accidentally left it on the toast setting, it was just a little crispier than normal...
Okay, but now that I have a real oven I plan to do a lot more baking and cooking. I was so excited to try out some cupcake ideas from the book "Hello, Cupcake." I looked everywhere but couldn't find the red cupcake wrappers so my apple cupcakes look a little off from the profile view but from the aerial view they look amazing (in my opinion). I already have some great ideas for the little guy's first birthday party... shoot, I have so many cool things I want to try we may just go Peruvian style and have a party for every month of his first year!

Not exactly the perfect pregnancy profile picture I was going for, Seth's soccer jersey and my saggy jeans make me look so much more disproportional


Apple anyone? I promise they are nutritious and delicious...

2 comments:

  1. They look just like the pictures in the book. Impressive! Love the side profile. How much longer do you have? a week? Where'd you move to. Email or call. xoxo

    ReplyDelete