Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Big Move... Finally

What a relief! We are finally moved in to our new place. We are officially unpacked (though not completely organized yet) and have been living here for almost a full week now. Earlier today we got the internet hooked up so now I no longer have to squint my eyes from checking my email on my phone. There are a few things left to do to make this place really a home for us but we have all our pictures on the walls, Seth has his TV and surround sound up and is currently working on installing me a garage door opener. I have the kitchen and the bedroom in order and am just itching to get working on the nursery but I also can't wait for the garage to be cleared so that I can organize all my storage paraphernalia. We meant to take pictures earlier in the cleaning/painting/moving in process but Seth and I are way to easily distracted and forgetful so instead the only pictures I took just make it look like we are very messy which in fact we are the complete opposite, me being OCD type organized. So there will be more pictures to follow.




1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look like the place that I lived in 20 years! Nice upgrades!

    ReplyDelete