Monday, May 2, 2011

At the Park with my Cousins

Look at the first three pictures closely... watch Harper try to push Parker off the slide. She always tries to show him that she's older and tougher.




We live super close to the park so we plan on going a lot this summer. Last week I took Parker twice in one day! He loves it and I love being outside with him. I say it all the time but he is such a boy and just like his father. We had so much fun on Saturday when Gage and Harper came to the park with us. The kids played hard and we played the game red light green light on the way home. Needless to say we all got some good naps in that afternoon.



The evening before I had Parker we went to the park with everyone and I bounced on this thing for a good 10 minutes and a few hours later I was in labor. So I just had to give Parker a go on the springy thing... he didn't like it very much. These are the only pictures were he isn't smiling.












2 comments:

  1. What a cute little chunker. That's funny that he was scared of the springy toy. The night before Jovie was born I gorged myself with mexican food because I heard that it can make you go into labor. We eat at that restaurant just about every week now. I sure hope she doesn't become sared of it, ha. I'm excited to come visit later this summer. Jovie really wants to meet her future husband. She's working on bulking up for him. They can be chunkers together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Carmen! He is so Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete