Monday, May 30, 2011

11 Months


Parker has accomplished a lot in the last month. He can now walk and can successfully climb up the side of his crib, climb on top of my kitchen stool to reach something on the counter that he wants such as a bag of goldfish crackers. He has grown 3 top teeth and don't ask me where the 4th one is. He can now open cupboards and drawers and make a mess in 5 minutes that takes me 10 minutes to clean up. He can drink from a cup with no help and prefers to eat with a fork. He still has a smile that seems to attract all the ladies. He can successfully take out all the toys in his toy box and his favorite toys are his bouncy zebra, his airplane and his soccer balls. He can brush his teeth on his own (he mostly just sucks the water off the bristles.) And he can carry on a conversation with me for a good ten minutes although I have no clue what we are talking about. His favorite pastime is playing with his dad when he comes home and when his dad is not home he likes to vacuum with me and read books. We love Parker so much and can hardly believe he is one month shy of a year.






That would be the camera's cover lens that he is chewing on









1 comment:

  1. Seth and Carmen ! I have lost emails and addresses so I'm heaps happy to see you have a blog. and I can now say congrats on having an amazing kid ! I hope you are doing great and if you all ever make it to asutralia .. let us know !

    ReplyDelete