Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Family

It snowed a few days ago and it was PERFECT snow for making a snow family. I was so excited because when it snowed around Thanksgiving it was sooooo freezing and the snow was more icy and we couldn't make anything. So after putting Parker to bed we went to work on our snow family. We have a video monitor in Parker's room and he just snoozed the whole time we were outside, which was wonderful. My snow-mama is on the right, next to the snow-daddy and in front is our little snow-love-child. Then we came inside, had some hot cocoa and went to bed, since there was still school the next day. In the morning I opened the curtains to show Parker our snow family and it had already melted!


Golfing with snowballs

Don't ask why I am standing like a goof in this pic

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby snowman's little hair tweak. SO funny.

    ReplyDelete