Thursday, January 20, 2011

6 Months! Halfway to 1 Whole Year!

The 6th month was a great month. Okay, in all honesty, it was a tough month. Parker cut two bottom teeth and is still cutting more, hence almost ALL the pictures he has something in his mouth. I was super sick for a week and then Parker got the flu too. It was way more miserable for me when my baby was sick. And he is currently going through a stage where if he wakes up at night he only wants his momma... BUT! I really am loving every day with this kid. He is so funny and is SUCH a boy, wait, let me re-phrase that, he is SUCH a GRISHAM boy. And if you know a Grisham boy then you know what I mean. And when Parker prefers me over Seth its hard not to secretly love it. I can't believe we are halfway to a year already... And actually as of today he is 7 months, but you probably expected that from me.








2 comments:

  1. Carmen... your kid has the most beautiful and bright hazel-blue eyes I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, carm. he is BEAUTIFUL.
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete