Saturday, December 4, 2010

5 months!

I am putting these pictures up late, as usual, Parker will be 6 months soon but at 5 months he was just as cute as ever. He loves his daddy more during the day but at night he only loves his mom, which means I don't get much sleep since Parker has also decided that its fun to wake up ALL THE TIME at night. So if you see me around don't be surprised if I look like a zombie. He is an excellent little swimmer. He gets complimented on his adorable smile everywhere we go. He loved looking at the snow and he made the littlest snow angel in the world when it snowed here. He is super close to crawling... he does the baby inch-worm like a pro. He definitely has his daddy's eyes. He makes the funniest faces and is really getting into playing with his toys and laughing and distracting me all day. When I tried to take pictures he was moving around too fast so some of them didn't turn out that great with the bad lighting inside.


No, he is not standing on his own, Seth likes to prop him up against things and he will normally hold himself up for a minute or two before slowly sliding back down



And he is still working on balancing himself when he sits









3 comments:

  1. haha what a chunk. I feel like I can comment on here now that I don't see yall every day...10 more days Carmen...be a SURVIVER!!

    ReplyDelete