Saturday, September 11, 2010

Out of Control

If you remember, back in June we started a real garden of our own... Well... that garden has been growing out of control. We don't even come close to keeping up. Anyone need lettuce??? Swiss chard? Onions? Tomatoes? Zucchini? Carrots? Apparently we have been blessed with green thumbs. Every morning Seth and Parker water the garden and a couple times a week we go and harvest what we need but we do not need THAT much lettuce. I mean, we love salads and delicious sandwiches but we had no idea our garden would grow so well. So if anyone wants home grown organic veggies, let me know!



2 comments:

  1. How in the world do you grow lettuce? I need some, lots of it. none of ours has grown very well. Apparently you need to teach me.

    McKenna's in school-so we should get together with our young breed. Parker needs a good poke in the eye right? JK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Garden! I'm jealous...we can't have a garden because we don't have our own yard. I'll take some of that off your hands if you really want! :) We should walk/run/jog whatever soon!

    ReplyDelete