Tuesday, September 21, 2010

3 Months

Parker is now 3 months old! Time is just flying by these days but Seth and I are having a blast with Parker. I have some hilarious videos I am trying to figure out how to post so hopefully those will be coming soon. Parker loves to take baths, I mean he LOVES his baths; look out Michael Phelps! PK will be in swim lessons on three more months and I am excited to see how he will do. These days Parker likes to spend his time jumpin' in his old school Johnny Jump-Up, laughing, hanging out in the garage with his dad, helping me with the laundry and his favorite part of the day is in the morning (around 7am) when he wakes up and is allowed to be in our bed for a while. Parker is the cutest; I am bias of course.


Parks and Harps!



1 comment:

  1. I love the faces he's making in these pictures. He's like "I'm cooperating, Mom. What more do you expect?!" Do you already have a swim class/place in mind? Austin and I will most definitely want to join you and PK.

    ReplyDelete