Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stair Climb 2010

The 2010 Stair Climb for Leukemia and Lymphoma. A few weeks ago Seth, Jordan and Brandon all ran 69 flights of stairs in the tallest building in Seattle, the Columbia Tower. They ran under the team of Connelly Law Offices but no one from the office showed up! Apparently there is a big case that needed immediate attention but next year they will have to come up with another excuse. Since Alyssa didn't make it I still got myself a t-shirt, which is my favorite part of running races. Obviously I didn't run, no strenuous activities for me these days. Seth got the best time out of the boys and out of the 3000 people that ran he placed exactly 100, not to shabby, but next time he wants to do much better.

Stretching and Warming Up... in front of a pizza place lol

I couldn't actually follow the boys up the stairs so the only shot I could get was an after shot of them coming down the escalator all tired out and sweaty

1 comment: