Sunday, March 14, 2010

BYU Weekend

For my big 21st birthday I decided to go down to Utah to see some of my very best friends and to watch some of the dancesport competition too. Seth and I had never been apart til this trip so I was really nervous about going but it was probably best that I let Seth get some good studying time in for finals week (apparently I distract him). I didn't tell many people that I was coming down, I apologize for that. Last time I was supposed to fly down I had to cancel at the last minute and was afraid that that might happen again, plus I just wanted to have a pretty easy going week. I have a few pictures but I wasn't really trying out my photography skills so they aren't the greatest shots I've taken. Thanks to Kamry and Martha for letting me crash, and to Andrew for letting me take Martha. I had a great time but I learned that leaving Seth isn't as easy as I thought it would be, especially because I didn't realize how much he does for me around here.

We went to watch Andrew's intramural basketball game, the boy has skills

We bowled... lets just say I averaged about a 60 for the three games we played, kind of embarrassing compared to Miss Martha who was on her high school bowling team


Kam and I went to the baseball game against UW. I wore my UW sweater to support my home team but when BYU was up by 14 runs in the top of the third I changed my allegiance



The dancesport competition was fun to watch, below is my sister's team performing, they placed 3rd in standard and 4th in latin



Rochelle, Me, Kamry, Martha, Andrew (Martha's soon to be husband)


Do I even look 6 months pregnant in these pictures?


This is a creative view of Andrew and Martha, they are adorable

I flew home on my 21st birthday and this is what I came home to, balloons everywhere, a huge party sign, some sparkling cider and birthday presents on the table... in case you are wondering, Seth did get me a .22 along with new fancy scriptures, flowers and extra ammunition

2 comments:

  1. dude.. .thanks for coming over! so good to see ya. again, sorry for not hanging out with you guys on sat, my grandma from chile was here.
    hope all is well and can't wait to see your baby soon!

    ReplyDelete