Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Apparently in the month of October it is mandatory to take your kids to the pumpkin patch for pictures. Thanks to Ashley for informing me. As a new mom I have yet to learn all the obligations that come with toting around a little one. So on Tuesday afternoon my cousin, Audrey, and her little Austin, came with PK and I to fulfill the required pumpkin patch pictures. The boys were very well behaved and we managed to get a few good shots in. They are only 3 weeks apart and are going to be such good friends. We had a great time! So now if someone asks me if I have done my October parental duties I can respond on a positive note. But I do have one question... if your son and/or daughter is too young to consume candy by the handfuls, is it still required to take them trick or treating?



Austin does have hair, but its very very blonde and this lighting just doesn't do him justice


PK easily tired of me shoving the camera in his face and saying his name over and over to get him to smile




Either Austin is trying to eat PK or those two are whispering about how weird their moms are




2 comments:

  1. I love that they both look grumpy in like 99% of the pictures....and that Austin's head is glowing. So angelic. We can't wait to be close so we can have many more play dates.

    ReplyDelete