Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Stats - 8 weeks

This week I had a very traumatic experience... I had to leave Parker for three hours! Seth was at school and I had to go to the dentist for my first ever cavity (which was very traumatic in and of itself). My mother was sooo excited to baby-sit but I was sooo nervous to leave him. Its not that I don't trust my mom or anything, but it was going to be Parker's first time without one of his parents and he has become very much aware of when we are not the ones holding him. When I left, he cried for a few minutes and then slept the rest of the time so I don't think he noticed I was gone. It was traumatic for me, don't make fun. Parker has turned into such a chub ball; I LOVE IT. He weighs in at 12lbs 15oz with a length of 23.5in putting him in the 75th percentile for both his weight and height but proportionately he comes in at the 50th percentile. He is very much a boy, he grunts all the time, he loves sitting in his poop, it makes him laugh and smile and although I don't document all his blow-outs and boogers like some people I know, they do happen quite often. Speaking of which, I think he just blew out his clothes again...


All dressed up for Church! Ash, see if you have a picture of Gage in this outfit.

Look close... he's got a baby mohawk

Waving hello, one of his favorite things to do

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to post a video of Austin pooping...just for you.

    ReplyDelete