Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seth the Venture Leader

Seth is the Federal Way ward venture leader and every Tuesday night he is out on activities with his boys. Sometimes I come and watch and I would participate but apparently pregnant women aren't allowed to do some activities. He sure loves his calling, mostly because he gets to play a lot. I just wanted to post some pictures of the fearless leader in action.

A little dodge ball action


The boys lacing up their skates, they told me they had some Olympic moves to show off


2 comments:

  1. Where are the pregnant girl pictures/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carmen,
    I second that about pregnant girl pics and btw, I made my blog private for a week, but it's public again. I hadn't sent out invites to a single person and I definitely didn't want you to think I wasn't inviting you for some reason.
    I was just having a "moment"/week with my blog. Still keeping in mind to call you next temple trip I make. Love you
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete