Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Holidays

I know this is way past date, but I figured I might as well let you all know that we did celebrate a lot this last month. However, we failed to take any pictures! I don't know what we were thinking, perhaps we were too caught up in the moment, either way we both enjoyed the holidays this year.

December 20th - One Year Anniversary
Seth got me my favoritest flowers, yellow roses, and we went to see the Nutcracker put on by Pacific Northwest Ballet. I have never seen the Nutcracker and I loved it.

December 23rd - Seth's 25th Birthday
I got up early to make Seth a big birthday breakfast. After breakfast we planned on spending the day together and going out to lunch and I didn't want to feel sick so I tried taking my new medication and it knocked me out from 11am to 5pm... then Seth went to work. I am currently devising a new plan to make up for missing his birthday, but he still loves me.

December 24th - Christmas Eve
Seth worked late, but I spent the evening with my family. We had a nice dinner, a talent show, a reenactment of the Nativity and then when Seth got off work for the night, we spent the night at my parents house because my little brother would be sure to get us up early.

December 25th - Christmas
Yup, we woke up early and opened presents at my parents house. Seth spoiled me with three new pairs of shoes! I am still excited about them. Then we went and spent the rest of Christmas day with his family. I got a snuggie, maternity clothes and Seth got some sweet long range walkie-talkies.

December 31st - New Years Eve
Seth and I stayed up way way way too late this year and caught up on sleep for the next three days. We didn't do anything super exciting but spent time with friends, played some rockband, ping pong and basketball.

Since the holidays and winter vacation ended, Seth has started school at UW and we get up every morning together, then he leaves for school and most of the time I go back to bed. Next Monday we are going to find out if we are having a girl or a boy and we are so excited. Other than that, this child has been moving around like crazy and still making me nauseous.

1 comment:

  1. Need to see you-where are the pictures? or maybe in person? :) Happy Anniversary and birthday to Seth!

    ReplyDelete