Friday, September 25, 2009

Puyallup Fair

This is the first time that Seth and I were able to go to the fair together. Of course we have both grown up going to the fair every Fall but just never with each other. I was really excited to go. We went with our friend, Camille, and we had a lot of fun. And after living in Cali and going to Disneyland and Six Flags the rides at the fair aren't at all exciting so we spent most of our time just looking at all the animals, looking at all the stuff people were selling and I was determined to have my husband win me a stuffed animal by the end of the night. I mean lets be honest, I'm a little jealous of Audrey and her giant stuffed animal Toren won for her. And we HAD to get some fair scones to bring back to Seth's parents and then I HAD to spend $5 on a nasty jumbo size lemonade. Seth also made us spend some time at the big candy stand, he has such a sweet tooth. One of our favorite parts was looking at the giant pumpkins and the garden displays that they have. Our little Grisham garden has been flourishing, we already ate quite a few tomatoes and radishes and our parsley is just overflowing but our pumpkins... WOW! We could probably make some big bucks selling our pumpkins if they keep growing at this rate.



This is a horse butt. The horse's name is Shelby. We HAD to get a pic


Seth and I decided we want chickens as soon as we get our own place

Seth trying to win me a stuffed frog

Camille showing him how its done

At least I still got my stuffed animal

No comments:

Post a Comment