Tuesday, January 20, 2009

F.H.E. the first of many to come...

Our first Monday here in good ol' Placerville we had our first family home evening (I'm posting this so late because we can finally put pictures on now). I gave a wonderful lesson on "families" and then Seth was in charge of the game... so we played a few intense rounds of speed. He won. Then I was in charge of the dessert. So we made donuts! It took a few practice rounds to get the right technique down but now we are donut making pros. Look out Krispy Kreme!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your new blog. Good thing I could find it on google. Hey our new blog is blog.wearenichols.com so link that instead of the one you got.

    Looks like you guys are having a blast. :) Can't wait to come hang out

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we could apparate..I would come right over there to try some of your delicious doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you! took me a few years to get the FHE program started...but then you've always been good to stay on the Straight and narrow. ;0

    ReplyDelete